We are seeking an energetic Executive Assistant to join our Boise, ID office.
As the Executive Assistant at CSHQA, you will provide comprehensive and strategic support to the Executive Team. The Executive Team includes The Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Vice President of Architecture, Vice President of Engineering and Vice President of Business Development. This role requires a high level of professionalism, organization, discretion, and the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. An ability to identify problems and develop and evaluate options to implement solutions is necessary. Your ability to interact with peers and fellow employees in a professional manner will contribute to your success.
- Work directly with the Executive Team (ET) to support all aspects of their daily work routine.
- Efficiently manage the Executive Team’s calendar by scheduling appointments, meetings, and events.
- Prioritize and coordinate engagements while considering business priorities and their availability.
- Plan and arrange all travel logistics for the ET including flight bookings, hotel accommodations, ground transportation and itinerary planning.
- Prepare agendas, materials and presentations for meetings.
- Prepare communication on the executive’s behalf including letters, internal announcements, etc.
- Assists the COO with reviewing, editing and finalizing business agreements.
- Attend meetings, take accurate minutes, and follow up on action items on behalf of the ET to ensure timely execution.
- Handle sensitive and confidential information with the utmost discretion.
- Filter and prioritize client visits or phone calls and communicate on behalf of the executive team.
- Determine priority of matters of attention, redirect matters for staff to handle, or handle matters personally, as appropriate.
- Assist in managing strategic projects, initiatives, and executing ideas.
- Conduct research, gather data, and create reports or presentations to support decision-making processes.
- Oversee and provide guidance for administrative team in support of studios.
- Provide general administrative support to the ET, including processing expenses and maintaining organized files and documents.
- Maintain professional licenses and memberships for the Executive Team.
- Register ET for conferences, seminars, events, etc.
- Assist in managing time effectively and proactively remind ET of upcoming commitments and deadlines.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in a high-level administrative role.
- Exceptional organization and prioritization abilities.
- Strong proficiency in communication both written and verbal.
- Discretion and professionalism when dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Executive experience in an A/E Firm.
CSHQA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, pregnancy, genetic information, retaliation for protected activity, protected veteran or disabled status, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state and local laws.