Senior Marketing Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
REPORTS TO: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR
FLSA STATUS: HOURLY / NON-EXEMPT
As a Senior Marketing Coordinator at CSHQA, you will collaborate with firm leadership, principals, BD and Marketing team and other key staff on aspects of the firm’s marketing, communications, and business development activities to promote our ongoing success with prospective and established clients, and to build greater awareness of our work and people.
You should have proven experience managing the proposal production process to develop creative, compelling and competitive proposals; developing and maintaining branding and communications within the firm; writing and editing marketing content; and design of marketing collateral. Candidate will be competent in development and use of multiple social media platforms. Ideal candidate will be outgoing, responsive, deadline driven, highly motivated and a self-starter in leading workflow and managing systems and processes. This person has an entrepreneurial mindset, thinks creatively, and has strong organizational skills, research capabilities, and a genuine interest in architecture and design.
- Develop new and updated print and digital marketing materials such as statements of qualification, resumes, project pages, special marketing pieces, awards entries, and editorial packages.
- Write and edit marketing and presentation materials.
- Design various marketing collateral including advertisements, posters, banners, etc. as well as proposals and statements of qualification.
- Participate in development of social media content.
- Participate in updating and maintaining website content.
- Participate in the development and support rollout and maintenance of brand guidelines.
- Manage processes for collecting, organizing and storing photographic, rendering, video and other visual assets.
- Collect and update project-related qualitative and quantitative data and information from our team to be used for marketing, messaging, and business development.
- Maintain and update marketing files and systems including resumes, project pages and other templates.
- Assist project teams and internal initiative groups with graphic design and production support as needed.
- As appropriate, attend industry events to increase knowledge of current trends in the A/E community.
- Maintain inventory of marketing supplies and trade-show swag.
Proposal and Interview Preparation
- Strategize and manage the development and production of RFQ/RFP proposals, interview collateral and other sales materials while working under tight deadlines.
- Proposals: Lead proposal coordination meetings, prepare proposal and presentation outlines, assist with writing and editing narrative content, produce graphics using brand standards, compile, update and edit resumes, project pages, and other materials as necessary.
- Interviews: Prepare interview materials and support presentation planning while working under tight deadlines.
- Work closely with BD/Mktg team in establishing timelines and priorities; share workload and support team members, especially during times of peak output.
- Track updated information for entering into marketing database.
- Assist BD/Mktg team in vetting potential business opportunities as part of our “go/no go” process.
- Manage document production, including printing, binding, and delivery of final documents.
- Engage with our staff, clients, subconsultants, and colleagues in an upbeat and professional manner to advance our overall brand, marketing, and business development objectives.
- May research potential and established clients, markets and opportunities to identify and vet new prospects.
- Co-maintain a robust calendar of BD/Mktg and networking and conference events; support registration and travel needs.
- Assist with the development and/or refinement of tools used for marketing and business development as needed.
Public Relations and Communications
- Assist with developing and executing internal and external communications plans for website, email mailings, social media, job fairs, awards, and media outlets.
- Develop written and graphic content.
- Manage external vendors, such as photographers and printers.
- Participate in project photo shoots and help photograph our office events.
- Participate in creating content and posting to social media.
- Support special projects and assignments as needed.
Document / Database Management
- Organize and maintain project sheets, resumes, photos, client and consultant information, marketing collateral, marketing archives, etc., both physical and electronic.
- Assist in gathering, entering and updating marketing information for Vision/Deltek database.
- Run reports for project/employee information (e.g., licenses, descriptions, lists, etc.).
- Update and maintain Opportunities information center and Opportunity Log in Vision/Deltek.
Support Our Vision
- Exhibit a can-do approach and enjoy working as part of the CSHQA team.
- Effectively support internal project staff and activities.
- Represent our firm and values in a professional manner internally and at external events.
- Encourage and support staff participation in our marketing, public relations and business development efforts.
Regular and predictable attendance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related professional field.
- 5-7 years’ experience Marketing in a professional setting.
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud, especially InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat, with a good eye for presentation and graphics.
- Detail-oriented with an emphasis on quality work products.
- Team player who enjoys a fast-paced, deadline-drive environment.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively while managing multiple demands.
- Ability to communicate and present ideas in an organized, efficient and effective manner.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in A/E/C Industry.
- Experience with SQL database, Deltek Vision or CRM Program used by the A/E or Professional Service Industry.
CSHQA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status.