As a Proposal Coordinator at CSHQA, you will work as part of the marketing team and be responsible for supporting the proposal process, including creation, organization, development, and production of proposals and other formally requested customer and/or market-initialed information. You will be creating and developing qualifications and proposals in response to Request for Proposals (RFP) and Request for Qualifications (RFQ), and presentations. This position will require the ability to interact with all levels of staff, especially middle to senior management, as well as with the marketing team. We are looking for a candidate that can develop strong content and messaging to differentiate CSHQA’s proposals. Someone who is comfortable working in InDesign, has a strong ability to organize and storyboard proposal content, a passion for the industry and a talent for telling stories, and impeccable organization skills would be the perfect candidate.
- Prepares the responsibility matrix and communicates with technical staff regarding RFP/RFQ details, schedules, and action items.
- Leads the proposal kick-off and review team meetings.
- Prepare, assemble, and produce proposals, and qualification packages including designing, writing, and editing.
- Coordinates with in-house staff and outside consultants.
- Interacts with all levels of technical and support staff. Needs to be comfortable with working with senior leadership and executives.
- Works with project teams in preparation for interviews, as well as creating materials like placemats and Power Points.
- Assists with gathering, formatting and maintaining accurate, up-to-date firm marketing and database information including team resumes, project descriptions and statistics, and other information for marketing purposes.
- Provide technical writing, technical editing, production coordination, document management, and content development of proposal documentation through final production.
- Research background materials and interpret proposal requirements to prepare responses.
- May prepare award submissions.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- 3-5 years” experience in a related marketing role in the A|E|C industry.
- Knowledge of RFP/RFQ process.
- Organized multi-tasker who is detail oriented with a strong commitment to quality.
- Team player with an upbeat attitude and collaborative spirit.
- Strong communication skills and ability to craft a story.
- Proficient with InDesign.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- A minimum of 2 years’ work in a professional office environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with or strong understanding of Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Strong graphic design skills (layout of art and copy).
- Strong Copywriting skills.
- Experience with SQL database, Deltek Vision or CRM Program used by the A/E or Professional Service Industry.
CSHQA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, pregnancy, genetic information, retaliation for protected activity, protected veteran or disabled status, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state and local laws.