As an Administrative Assistant at CSHQA, you will support architects, engineers and other professional disciplines in the execution of day-to-day deliverables. You should possess strong written and verbal communication skills, be detail-oriented and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. An ability to identify problems and review related information to develop and valuate options and implement solutions is necessary. Your ability to interact with peers and fellow employees in a professional manner will contribute to your success.
- Use computer word processing, spreadsheet, and database software to compose, format, edit, proofread and publish a variety of business documents, ensuring compliance with standards.
- Facilitate completion of project specifications including coordination and managing for task completion; editing, proofreading and tracking progress; compiling and producing project manual(s).
- Monitor and maintain existing professional and corporate licenses; obtain new registrations as required to include researching and interpreting laws and regulations; track continuing education.
- Oversee aspects of publication orders such as code books, including inventory and maintenance of inventory.
- Coordinate business travel, including researching options, booking arrangements and reviewing itineraries, preparing expense reports, maintaining traveler profiles, and handling travel logistics.
- Produce and process client and/or consultant agreements, including processing insurance certificates, as required.
- Assist with maintaining office schedule and event calendars including conference room management, scheduling, set up and meal coordination.
- Assist with light housekeeping duties/general office clean up.
- Perform reception duties or provide backup for the receptionist, including but not limited to the following:
- Greet, direct, and care for hospitality needs of visitors/clients.
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, provide information, take messages or schedule appointments.
- Track the activities of office personnel, through Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Transmit information or documents to customers using computer, mail, or fax machine.
- Collect, sort, distribute or prepare mail, messages or courier deliveries.
- Lunch and Learn coordination, planning, tracking, set-up and clean up (includes meals as required).
- Assist with light housekeeping duties / general office clean up including setting out and retrieving dumpsters.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a multi-faceted administrative role.
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office applications.
CSHQA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, pregnancy, genetic information, retaliation for protected activity, protected veteran or disabled status.