Quick Quack Car Wash
CSHQA created the brand identity and architectural forms for this new chain of car washes. The owner wanted a distinctive visual brand providing a distinct experience for car wash clients and members. Each facility includes a single tunnel, automated carwash with adjacent customer vacuum area.
CSHQA provided concept design themes and a final design 3D model developed in Revit. The model included colors, materials, textures and lighting along with floor plans and exterior elevations. This prototype was applied at multiple sites.
The brand image met the following project goals:
- Duck imagery related to the overall customer experience.
- Adaptable to varying site conditions
- Incorporate sustainable operational systems
- Adaptable to building re-use conditions
- Flexible, refreshable and repeatable design components
- Practical use of materials and schedule to marketplace
- Constructability and reasonable cost to produce